- Owns the accuracy of the assigned accounts including (but not limited to) DEFERRED REVENUE, CASH CLEARING (from Internet Sales and Visa Sales), ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE, SALES.
- Monitors the technical interface with the billing system / OSS-BSS, ensuring the accuracy of the retrieved information for booking revenue; interface with POS system to book cash and sales.
- Supports the Treasury Team, as needed, in reconciling Cash received through Shops and from other Sales Channels.
- Calculates, Reconciles, and Reports Deferred Revenue every week, using information extracted from the OSS-BSS.
- Supports the Revenue Assurance function by reconciling (between the Sales Channel systems and the Billing System) the Credits Sold amount.
- BA in Finance, Accounting, or economics; internationally recognized accounting certification (or in process) is preferred
- Strong IT skills, and ability to understand the workings of database queries
- 4+ years of experience in AR/Budget & Costing Analysis, preferably as pertaining to the telecom field