Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Proactively work with developers and product owners who are focused on architecture and design of new software and features.
- Design, develop and maintain software systems using C# and ASP.NET (MVC5) according to requirement specifications.
- Test the developed software to meet the data, logical, functional requirements, and document the test results according to Unit Test document.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization, and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Facilitating and monitoring the progress of the sprint commitment without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information.
- Supporting, educating, and collaborating with the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining (grooming) and managing the product backlog.