· Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
· Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
· Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
· Dealing and negotiating with supplier (Overseas & Local) for quotation, shipment delivery, shipping documents, follow up shipment arrival and payment propose for all.
· Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
· Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
· Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
· Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
· Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
· Overseeing and managing for purchasing of foods and engineering products, and the supply of goods.
· Preparing procurement reports.
· Any Bachelor’s degree
· Proven 5 years experiences in managing supply chain operations in local and foreign.
· Experience in purchasing of food and engineering Products.
· In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
· Management and leadership skills.
· Excellent communication skill in English
· Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.