Assistant Project Manager (Banking)
- Must have a degree, preferably, in business
management, project management, computer science, physical sciences,
engineering or IT
- Must have 3 to 5 years relevant work experience in project management or business management.
- Knowledge and experience in banking and/or
financial accounting is an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in enterprise IT infrastructure is an advantage (e.g. converged infrastructure, hyper-converged infrastructure, virtualization, cloud computing, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially, Access, Word, Excel and Power Point) and/or Microsoft Project/Visio/Smart Draw.
- Good communication in English.
- Assist in the planning, preparation, coordination and management of the implementation of core banking, E-banking and business insight projects.
- Plan, prepare, coordinate and lead in the development of test plans, test scenarios and test cases
- Plan, prepare, coordinate and lead in user acceptance testing (UAT) and system integration testing (SIT).
- Plan, prepare, coordinate and manage user training.
- Design, plan and implement information security measures together with other IT department staff.
- Participate in team and department meetings.
- Participate in required technical and functional training.
- Train other IT staff and bank staff as required.
- Visit and inspect bank branches when required.
- Perform any other IT management task assigned.
- Report to Project Managers.
If you interest, share your CV to email@example.com