- Responsible to cover government hospitals labs, Private Laboratories and clinics to initiate, promote and develop sales opportunities for the lab equipment sold and assigned by the Company as well as administrative tasks
- Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies
- Supervising, guiding & monitoring the sales team
- Support the overall sales objectives by building sustainable relationship with healthcare professionals and expanding the customer base
- Create weekly reports, analyze monthly sales data and send to Head of Department
- Perform administrative tasks of recording and filing documents
- Provide support to other Departments/Divisions within the Company in terms of promoting and selling their products as and when the opportunity arises
- Building & maintaining good working relationships with customers.
- Identifying opportunities & strategies to increase sales.
- Regularly attending sales meetings & training sessions.
- Communicating with Suppliers
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
· Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Medical Technology (Laboratory)
· Minimum of 3 years clinical/ technical experience in Laboratory equipment sales with local distribution or Laboratory Biomedical Background
· Proven experience in Sales & customer service
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Strong management & leadership skills
Proficient in Computer
Skill (Microsoft Office)
Good interpersonal skill, good presentation and communication skills in English and Myanmar
Willingness to travel extensively within your specified geographic region
· Highly energetic, self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
· Some overnight and local day travel may be necessary and may include weekends
· Daily report to Group Leader
· Some overnight and local day travel may be necessary and may include weekends.