Assistant Service Engineer
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
To effectively perform respective service engineering responsibilities of YSCL and assist Senior Service Engineers as per request.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Study about product function, application and information to use.
2. Assist Service Engineer and learn product Installation and commissioning.
3. Assist Service Engineer in preparation of necessary documents.
4. Visit customer site and support field maintenance service.
5. Participate every event and well perform product demonstration.
6. Daily Activities and report to Director through person in charge
Skills and Capabilities Requirement
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Negotiation & Persuasion Skills
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Language Skills (English Four Skills)
- Bachelor degree in related field.
- Minimum two years working experience in related field.