As a Assistant Store Keeper, you will have to make the finished goods packaging to delivers the field and receive. Cleaning and maintaining the finished goods in warehouse and working closely with store keeper.
Once You’re Here, You Will:
● Make the finished goods packaging to deliver the fields
● Receiving the finished goods from Production team and Relocation
● Daily Check the Inventory Balance physically
● Participate in External and Internal Audit Checking of Finished Goods warehouse.
● Clean and maintain the finished goods warehouse
● Closely work with Store Keeper and support him
● Motivated and willingness to learn the new things, self-driven.
● You should be able to work together with the team to develop and be a part of strong and supportive team culture.
● Must passed Matriculation exam or any graduate.
● Good in communication, health condition and character.
You’ll earn a competitive salary, with medical benefits, and incredible opportunities to develop your career. You can expect an annual impact bonus, an amazing office with the forward-thinking people and world-class training opportunities through Proximity School.
You’ll get to see more of the world, with the potential for international travel to conferences and events to keep your skills sharp.
And, ultimately, you’ll have the opportunity to change lives in Myanmar for the better, while doing ground-breaking work.
Proximity Designs is an award-winning social business in Myanmar. We design and deliver affordable, income-boosting products that complement the entrepreneurial spirit of rural families.
Launched in 2004, we’ve created Myanmar’s largest agricultural services platform — farm technology, advising and finance — to help small family farms be profitable. Across our platform, we’re now engaging with over 100,000 new customers a year, on top of the 550,000 we’ve already served. These families see an average of $250 annual income increase as a result — a life-changing amount for those living on less than $3 a day.
By using human-centered design, we listen, observe and learn from our customers. From this deep knowledge, we design and bring to market products and services to meet their changing needs. Today the scope of our network reaches nearly 80 percent of the farming population. We have customers in the Ayeyarwady Delta, Lower Myanmar, the central Dry Zone and the Shan hills.