- B.A (Myanmar), more preferable with Teaching certificate and diploma.
- (3) years’ work experience as a Assistant Teacher
- Excellent Subject Knowledge.
- Provides student directed learning.
- Maintains a professional demeanor when interacting with students
- Observe students closely enough to report to classroom teacher.
- Is a role model for students by providing good examples of being: active; polite; open - minded; interested in learning new things, etc.
- Encourages students ti answer questions and complete assignments in theit own. as best as they can, first. Asking the teacher should only come as a second step.
- Monitors, enforces and follows this rule: Myanmar may only be spoken by students during Myanmar Studies classes and at outside recess. Otherwise only English is to be spoken by all staff and students.
- Discusses issues and problems with classroom teacher, lead Myanmar teacher, and special subject teachers.
- Patient with children and enjoys teaching children
- Contributes to the school community
- Displays a commitment to job requirements