Ensures the smooth implementation of day-today operations.
• Implement and administer of the education project in accordance with policies and procedures as stipulated in the policies and manuals. • Assist Education Officer in ensuring the planning, implementation, M&E of the education project in assigned project areas as outlined in the project documents and proposals. • Work with communities and support teachers in Formal Schools, community teachers in TLSs, Tuition Classes and CFSs. • Assist the Education Officer, Training Officer and Monitoring Officer work with Asst. Training Officer to organize training for government teachers, community teachers from
Project planning, monitoring and reporting.
• Keep track of incentive payments of the volunteers and arrange for timely incentive payments. • Undertakes regular weekly visits to all government schools, TLS, CFS, Tuition Center and submit report on the status to the Education Officer. • Assist the Education Officer to undertake the planning process and budget at the field level for education program. • Assist to continuously monitor the program so as to identify areas where program performance can be improved. • Assist the Education Officer to produce monthly, quarterly, annual and any other reports are of good quality, accurate, representative and timely. • Assist the Education Officer in ensuring that project policies are compatible with the expectations of the donor partners. (Applies EiE and Myanmar Education Standards)
Technical skills & Experiences
• Formal qualifications (at least a Bachelor Degree) in education or social and development
• At least 5 years of experience in an education program (if possible in refugee or IDP
• Strong participatory leadership and diplomatic interpersonal skills.
• In depth knowledge in education program development.
• Knowledge in participatory, rights-based community development and Education in
Emergencies or willingness to learn.
• Good spoken and written English skills and computer literacy.
• The person should be able to work in collaboration with many other implementing agencies
for the same cause.
• Familiarity with the EiE standards, INEE standards, child friendly spaces principles, CBPS
theories or is willing to learn.
• Willingness to live in Rakhine.
• Cultural sensitivity, team spirit and a can-do attitude of service.
• Embraces the vision, mission, and values of the LWF Myanmar and is committed to work
towards meeting its goals and objectives.