· Assist in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting
· Supervises and participates in the preparation of financial statements and reports.
· Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
· Generate financial reports and statements to Finance and Account Manager for review.
· Manages the deployment and maintenance of new accounting, timekeeping, inventory, property, and other related procedures and controls.
· Provide guidance to other Accountants when needed.
· Monitor financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
· Ability to travel as require
· Can prepare P&L and AP/AR and stock control
At least 5 years’
experience in management position at related field
Skills in Microsoft office, Accounting software, good in financial monitoring, budgetary systems and controls,
Fluent in English,
Internet & email