Auditor will report to Senior Auditor.
The Auditor periodically examines (audits) the organization’s financial records to ensure they are accurate and up-to-date and that processes for generating and maintaining financial records and documents comply with applicable standards and regulations. They identify the detail findings for assess areas of significant business risk.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Examine documents to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and compliance with applicable standards and regulations
- Inspect incomes, expenses, and computing systems for use of accepted procedures
- Document all internal processes within an audit; list all data sources; detail all conclusions after an investigation.
- Review all financial procedures in order to spot errors, inefficiencies or instances of misuse.
- Keep all sensitive information confidential and secure.
- Reviews work papers for audit report.
- The Auditor reports directly to the Senior Auditor for the duration of the internal audit.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- Experience of at least 2 years in auditing for large organizations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
Language Skills and Other Skills
- Proficiency in various computer programs related to accounting
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- LCCI III
- Microsoft Office, Email, Internet, Advance Excel