AWS Certified Developer-Associate – Male or Female – 2 Posts
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing the applications on AWS Cloud, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of entire systems.
- Migrate clients’ on-premises infrastructure to AWS Cloud with zero downtime by adjusting the relevant team-members.
- Build, release and configuration management of relevant systems.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Write infrastructure as code using CloudFormation or similar.
- Ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities.
- Develop cost oriented design for the client and cost effective migration strategies.
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience with using abroad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, RDS, ELB, EBD, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS) to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security.
- Proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS
- Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime Amazon AWS environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language.
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
- Good Background in Windows and Linux system administration.
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as CloudWatch, Prometheus, and the ELK stack.