- Ensure that appropriate service speeds are achieved and policies relating to service standards and procedures are followed.
- Oversee cleaning routines are carried out to expected standards.
- Make sure all staff are fully briefed about menus, offers and other venue details.
- manage the bar team during your shifts, ensuring staff carry out their work to the expected standards at all time.
- Producing duty rotations.
- Assist with induction and training of bar staff.
- Help to ensure that all policies and procedures are followed correctly and fully at all times.
- Regularly liaise with the FOH and Kitchen Managers to ensure seamless cooperation between both teams in delivering excellent service to all visitors.
- Additional duties assigned
- Proven working experience as a bartender for more than 2 years
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
Knowledge of a second language is a plus
Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
Relevant training certificate
Able to work in a face pace environment
Able to multitask effectively