Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Conduct behaviour change trainings (hygiene promotion) and Covid-19 awareness sessions.
- Conduct home visit activity for hygiene promotion
- Manage distributions of WASH inputs to beneficiaries.
- Support the design of monitoring tools for MEAL of behaviour change activities.
- Participate in PDM and other surveys.
- Produce timely, detailed, accurate and informative activity reports.
- Support procurement of project inputs.
- Document activity progress in ZOA Manager (full training will be given).
Required Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Previous experience in a similar position in an (I)NGO.
- Experience conducting behavior change trainings or hygiene promotion training and WASH.
- Experience collecting and collating data.
- Strong IT skills, including MS Office-Word and Excel.
- Rakhine and English language.