Duties and Responsibilities
(1) Actively participate in branch’s staff recruitment process, capacity development, annual appraisal and ensure that staffs are capable to identify their strength or weakness, they are strongly motivated, disciplinary actions are taken appropriately and conflicts are solved peacefully.
(2) Participate in preparing and implementing the operational target plan including loan, saving, staffing, budgeting, and especially branch’s profitability. In addition, distribute loan target to individual loan officer then regularly monitor and evaluate staffs' performance, and provide feedback and coaching to staffs for improving their work performance.
(3) Formulate and employ strategies to penetrate company's products to the target clientele as well as market segments throughout the branch's operational areas in effective and efficient manner through various approaches including building of good relationship with potential customers and local authorities, promotion of the products, attracting and maintaining clients and identifying business opportunity in existing and new operation areas.
(4) Ensure that all income and expense transactions are well reviewed, authorized, and recorded into the right accounting code with sufficient supporting documents, internal control system is strongly implemented, and accounting and financial reports can be generated in a timely manner.
(5) Ensure that assets and equipment are labeled, registered, maintained, secured and used to serve in business operation of SATHAPANA Limited.
(6) Ensure that clients are well selected, all loans are well assessed before approving, good customer services are delivered, and portfolio quality is well managed.
(7) Mitigate branch risks including operational, credit, liquidity and others to as minimum level as possible. Internal control system shall be regularly focused and fully executed.
(8) To ensure good working environment within working place, staffs have good relationship to each other, local authority’s liaison and other stakeholders.
(9) Be a legal representative of SATHAPANA Limited to signed loan contract with customer.
(10) Be willing and ready to contribute and assist where needed.
(11) Perform other tasks assigned by manager.
(1) Bachelor degree in business administration or any related field
(2) Minimum 3 years of working experience in related field.
(3) Problem solving skill and negotiation skill.
(4) Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within an organization.
(5) Computer literate.
(6) Good at English language.