- Managing budgets, allocating branch funds, and defining financial objectives.
- Drafting forecasts and business plans.
- Conducting regular sales and operations meetings.
- Organizing marketing activities and events for the branch.
- Developing and implementing sales plans.
- Briefing employees on current sales goals, promotions, and other relevant information.
- Increasing brand awareness for the company within the community.
- Interacting with customers on a regular basis to ensure satisfaction and gain useful feedback.
- Evaluating employee performance and providing feedback and coaching as needed.
- Recognizing employee achievements and encouraging excellence in the work environment.
- Organizing and executing training programs for branch personnel.
- Resolving customer problems as needed.
- Assessing market conditions and identifying opportunities.
- Coordinating with Head Office to share knowledge, plan promotional activities, or achieve goals.
- Adhering to high ethical and professional standards.
- More than 5 years working experience in Management role and related field.
- Must have experience in Cosmetic or FMCG sales.
- Must be able to meet the set goals.
- Proven record in achieving revenue targets.
- Experience in growing branch revenues.
- Results Driven Attitude.
- Must have leadership skills, Strong Customer Service Skills, Written and Oral Communication Skills, Human Resource Management Skills, Outstanding Organization Skills.
- Must have attention to details.
- Basic Computer skills and advance skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).