- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:5 years
· Responsible for team overall success.
· Develop new products, maintain existing product success and balance the product portfolio.
· Carry out market research for existing and new products (competitive activity, market condition and trend)
· Develop department growth and expansion strategies, product and brand strategies, promoting and implementing brand communication plans.
· Allocate and manage the budgets effectively. And establish sales estimate and performance KPIs of the team.
· Cooperate/coordinate closely with suppliers, outside agencies, supporting departments and upper management.
· Cooperate/coordinate closely with key clients and working with colleagues (such as brand executive, brand supervisor and social media executive)
· Measure on success and effectiveness of marketing strategies and activities.
· Lead the entire team to ensure sales growth and implementation of brand communication activities.
· Bachelor degree with Marketing Diploma
· Minimum 5 years experiences in medical representative or marketing
· prefer from medical related background
· Must be able to communicate in English
· Must have strong presentation skill, brand communication skill
· Strong Leadership skill, High motivation skill and customer centric mindset as essential