· -Day-to-day support and coordination to the Marketing team and assigned projects with implementation of effective marketing campaigns based on sales forecast, marketing goals and strategy.
· -Coordinates all internal and external resources to define, develop and execute on company branding
· - Initiate competitors/ market bench marking by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
· -Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies to link to customer and market needs.
· - Liaise with research agencies and assist in the development and implement of qualitative, quantitative, and/or secondary market research projects.
· -Work closely with relevant members in organization and manage the flow of information between the various departments and the agency
· - Assist in providing strategic market information and analysis with business implications and recommendations
· - Assist in establishing a structured knowledge management process
· -Contribute and assist in preparing marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
· -Coordinate weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly campaign schedule for UMG and assigned projects.
· - Responsible for development, production and delivery of all promotional materials to customers and sales staff.
· -Responsible for UMG’s marketing budget and reporting.
-Other support and administrative task and duty as assigned by immediate superior as required.