To ensure that the Brewing process areas are operated in an optimal manner in order to achieve production targets.
- Adhere to the shift, daily and weekly Brewing plan.
- Ensure that all required raw materials are available to meet the production plan
- Ensure that all the required Utilities are available to start-up and to meet the production plan.
- Inspect the plant and equipment and ensure that it is available and set up for start-up and production according to plan.
- Start up, operate and shut down the plant according the relevant SOPs.
- Clean and sanitise the plant and equipment according to the relevant SOPs.
- Conduct quality tests to ensure cleaning and sanitising is done according to requirements.
- Carry out walk about inspections and take action on deviations.
- Measure and record process inputs, outputs and changes and take appropriate action where required
To ensure the effective maintenance of the Brewing plant and equipment to meet brewing production targets
- Carry out maintenance tasks as per the schedules.
- Carry out external cleaning of the plant and work area according to standard procedures.
- Identify and communicate non routine and breakdown maintenance tasks to relevant personnel.
- Check and accept the plant as fit and safe for use after planned and or breakdown maintenance
To ensure compliance to the Brewing product quality standards.
- Take samples, perform quality analysis and record data as required against laid down methods and procedures.
- Perform and ensure adherence to reference sample analysis requirements and standards.
- Perform calibration and maintenance of equipment as per laid down procedures.
- Checks production performance against quality standards
- Highlights defective Raw Materials.
- Capture, trend, display and action Brew house data, including short interval control data sheets, Process monitoring data [inputs and outputs], QC data and downtime data.
To ensure that effective teamwork occurs within and across shifts and teams at different levels.
- Participate in end of shift SBU meeting and communicate problems and potential problems.
- Handover to the Operator of the next shift communicating performance, problems and changes that may impact on the shift.
- Identify and resolve conflict within the team.
- Participate in team goal setting.
- Participate in individual and team reviews and provide performance feedback.
To ensure that Brewing operational problems are identified and resolved at root cause level.
- Use brewing problem identification triggers to identify efficiency, quality and waste problems.
- Follow up on progress made to solve problems identified.
- Participates in formal Problem Solving.
- Participates in developing loop closing routines.
To ensure a safe working environment where all legal requirements are met in socially responsible manner.
- Ensure compliance with acts and procedures.
- Use PPE.
- Ensure correct storage, handling and disposal of hazardous substances.
- Report incidents.
- Adhere to safety and housekeeping standards.
- Participate in team risk management processes.
To ensure compliance of Operational Standards/ System of Company (ISO/ HACCP/ Food Safety/ Laboratory Star System/ etc.)
- Follow rules, requirements and procedure of operating systems.
- Participate in System/Standard upgrading and new Standard/ System implementation
- B.Tech Diploma or Degree in Chemical Engineering and/or Food Science
- At least (2) years of experience
- Problem solving skills
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Time management skills
- Computer skills
- Burmese /Myanmar Language is mandatory