Business Analyst (1)post
• The Business Analyst is a key contributor in the IT Core, Apps and Infrastructure department to assist with the implementation and support of business information systems in the company.
• They identify problems and opportunities within the company and ultimately provide solutions that help achieve the business' goals.
• Acting as communicators, facilitators, and mediators, the Business Analyst seek out the best ways to improve processes and increase effectiveness through technology, strategy, analytic solutions.
• The Business Analyst needs to be meticulous in their documentation and evaluation of potential solutions - always working to bridge the gap among departments with improved technical efficiency and productivity.
• Drive identification of requirements across business units.
• Serve as thought leader for technical business processes, developing forward-thinking systems prototypes that promote increased efficiency and productivity on multiple levels.
• Perform, evaluate, and communicate thorough quality assurance at every stage of systems development.
• Determine and develop user requirements for systems, to ensure maximum usability.
• Partner with other stakeholder teams across business units (i.e., operations, sales and distribution, finance, security, compliance) to develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with production, managerial, and executive teams.
• Evaluate, analyze, document and communicate systems requirements and maintain systems processes.
• Develop meaningful and lasting relationships with partners for optimized systems integration and respond to questions and concerns from managers and executives with supporting research and recommendations.
• Analyze and communicate common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the management team.
• Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Planning and conducting user acceptance testing.
• Bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer Science.
• 2 - 5 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Excellent technical documentation skills including generation of process documentation and reports.
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Good communications and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency with SQL language will be advantageous.
• Experience in conducting user-testing.