· Perform business and market analysis within but not limited to the F&B industry
· Perform and prepare business reports to the BOD and senior decision makers
· Assist with senior decision makers with finance, forecasting, pricing, budgeting and planning exercises
· Able to perform physical market visits within Myanmar
· Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
· Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
· Budgeting and forecasting, planning and monitoring, variance analysis
· Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
· Performing requirements analysis.
· Preferably a university degree or college diploma in Hospitality, Business Studies, Management, IT, Mathematics or related field is required
· Minimum of 2 years in a similar role with experience.
· Prior experience developing budgets, forecasting, goal setting and implementing sales strategy is required
· Previous supervisory or management experience in sales, marketing, public relations and/or the tourism/hospitality industry is required
· Knowledge of the product and competitive environment is required
· Proof of previous sales success
· Familiar with data analysis and reporting.
· Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
· Positive and enthusiastic.
· Advanced excel user with decent Microsoft office skills