· Analyze business goals, objectives, and needs.
· Help plan and design business processes and make recommendation for improvement.
· Perform research and analysis in support of operations.
· Assist in resolving business issues using systems and data.
· Estimate costs and benefits of multiple actions and/or solutions and provide recommendations.
· Help launch new initiatives.
· May perform additional projects upon request.
· Well-rounded young professionals who can evaluate a business for its weaknesses and strengths.
Experience / Skills required
· Highly motivated, self-driven, professional, and strong communication skills and able to work with team with less supervision.
· Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
· Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
· A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
· Willingness to work overtime if required.
· Excellent time management skills.
Qualification / Education required
· Bachelor's degree in management and / or Bachelor of Engineering. Prefer Master of Business Administration.
· Customer service experience.
· Good level in spoken and written English.
· Good in Microsoft Office Skill, E-mail & Online Sourcing.