-Develop and conduct important and effective research for community , developing systems for organizational development .
- Support and manage researcher's by mentoring with effective competencies and research methods.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams ; studying system capabilities ; writing specifications.
- Improve systems by studying current practices ; designing modifications.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting , analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Conduct and coordinate financial , product , market , operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group .
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity ; resolving problems ; publishing progress reports ; recommending actions.
- Perform daily , weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports.
- Review a variety of areas including operations , purchasing , inventory , distribution and facilities.
- Travel to rural areas and collect insights data to maximize capabilities of the community.
- Develop quantitative and qualitative research data and report to the management .
- Diploma / University
- Microsoft Office ( Word/ Excel / Powerpoint)
- Analytical Skills , Time Management , Fluent in English
- Good Personality and excellent communication
- Detail oriented , analytical and inquisitive