- Business Planning
- Prepare financial analysis for contract negotiations and investment decisions (aka new business opportunities)
- Support other departments to draft business plans, control and improve business plans and challenge assumptions in
order to make relevant recommendations
- Analyse documents, information needs and functional requirements using all sources of information
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with line manager
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates
- Responsible for conducting market research and business reports;
- Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance of divisions and departments
- Prepare analysis and recommendations on monthly financial figures from business units compared to
budget and last year and issue reports as required by the management.
- New Projects
- Assist with the planning execution, timeline and budgets of new projects
- Responsible for analysis, coordinating and monitoring the execution of new projects
- Liaises with relevant external stakeholders to ensure on-time execution of project activities
- Analyse and identify deal issues
- Preparing bid documents, due diligence and presentations for business proposals and negotiations
- Be the liaison between the Client Services, Site Development, Production teams and support teams for new business opportunities
- Ah hoc duties assigned by line manager
- University Graduate, Higher degree holder in Administration or Management /MBA in Business Administration
- 3-5 years of experience at a senior level of working in a strategic or policy development field.
- Experience of contribution to business planning.
- Evidence of continuous professional management development.
- Excellent Communication Skills both verbal and written in English and Myanmar.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to conduct data driven analyses.
- Strong Interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with other staff at all levels.
- Ability to deliver by planning work and setting targets for the achievement of objectives.
- Extremely organized and highly-motivated