Marketing & Business Development Manager
· To understand budgeting and participate in the allocation of marketing budgets, managing optimization and adjustment.
· To be responsible for developing relevant, distinctive and advance strategies to align with modern trade marketing.
· Drives the gathering & analysis of market and competitor research, to determine potential product ideas which can be explored to solve a market gap or problem.
· Discover and develop new products offerings and lead their launch strategies along with Sales and Operation teams.
· Manage & renovate existing products offerings to extract full growth potential during different stages of product life cycle.
· Manage to Sales and Operation Units to elevate conversion of high value opportunities of market share in business sector.
· Conduct periodic product training and coaching sessions to relevant stakeholders and departments.
· Equip operation team with right product competence to manage different kind of situations & operational challenges.
· Develop strong relationship with key customs, transport and other relevant authorities relevant to assigned product scope.
· Accountable for following
-New Business Development ( Local Sale for Retail Shop, B2B, Door to Door, Ho Re Ca)
-Organic & inorganic growth on existing product offerings
-Product Pricing Strategy
-Product Trainings to Sales/Commercial Teams
-Parameter to success New Product Development & Implementation
-Growth of Existing Product offerings (Volume & Revenue)
-Gross Profit margin of complete product portfolio
o Degree / Diploma in Business Development Management and/or Marketing Management and MBA is Preferable
o specialization or related field.
o A minimum of 5-7 years’ work experience in Local sale industry is required (Retail shop business is preferable)
o Must be practical, able to summarize succinctly, have analytical and negotiating,
o Communication, interpersonal skills scenario mapping and decision-making skills.
o Must be available, attentive and tenacious
o Must have good oral and writing skills
English essential and a second language desirable
o Candidates with experience working in Yangon or other regional countries will have an added advantage
o Male or Female
o Age 30 to 45