- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics and other related studies.
- Minimum one year of experience in a similar role
- Manage & be responsible for master data set, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues.
- Align with business processes for detail, experience as a business data analyst, and deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools such as MS PowerBI.
- Familiar with ETL tools; i.e: KNIME, and ability to extract data using SQL
- Excellent communication and presentation.
- Experience working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions.
- Experience using analytics techniques to contribute to company growth efforts, increasing revenue and other key business outcomes.
- Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people and projects simultaneously.
- Advanced MS Excel skill
- Performs routine business analysis using various techniques, e.g. statistical analysis, explanatory and predictive modeling, data mining.
- Work with the internal or external client to identify analytical requirements.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Provide business data interpretation.
- Help to develop reports and analysis.
- Help to produce ad hoc data and reports.
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Managing users and user roles.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.