• Apply technical knowledge and skills to implement and/or assist in community delivery of program activities
• Implement agreed workplans according to schedule
• Timely provide the Senior WASH Manager with implementation updates and/or briefs as requested and report any current or potential delays.
• Promptly identify and recommend solutions to technical issues
• Prepare Purchase Requests for program supplies/activities and undertake field procurement as designated and authorized We are accountable—individually and collectively—for our behaviors, actions and results.
• Coordinate with cash and/or voucher suppliers to ensure clear understanding of approaches, required documentation, monitoring approaches, etc
Project Monitoring & Reporting
• Assist in the collection of data, assessments and proposal development for the sector.
• Ensure all monitoring activities are fully documented in the agreed format, including systematic and timely data collection as required under the grant and for IRC M&E purposes
• Contribute to IRC and donor reports as per set schedules (monthly, quarterly and annually) on implementation of activities, indicators and achievements.
• Discuss workplans with the Senior WASH Manager, the Field Manager and the IRC Cash Programming Focal Points
• Maintain open and professional relations with all IRC-Myebon team members, promoting a strong team spirit and providing oversight and guidance to enable
staff to successfully perform in their positions.
• Support field level volunteers to organize distribution processes, as required
• Work collaboratively with IRC logistics and finance staff as required to process Purchase Requests and Payment Vouchers handling (procurement of vouchers,
• Fully comply with IRC safety and security procedures and provide input to security monitoring and assessments to enable and promote a safe and secure
environment for program implementation
• Fully comply with IRC’s code of conduct and policies on safeguarding
• Technical diploma or degree required
• Minimum one year professional experience in cash and voucher programming, banking, finance, business development, community and/or livelihood development, or similar.
• Two years INGO experience preferred
• Personal qualities: Works well in and promotes teamwork, comfortable in a multi-cultural environment, flexible and able to handle pressure well.
• Minimum ( 2 ) years’ experiences on reproductive care settings and clinic management
• Ability to work with culturally diverse national and international staff;
• Good organizational skills
• Basic computer skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
• Motivated to work in line with humanitarian principles and gender equality
• Ability to work and travel frequently in remote areas.
• Willingness to participate and contribute as a team member, under challenging working and living conditions.
• Demonstrating trustworthiness and upholding the highest ethical standards.
• Basic written and spoken English. Rakhine language skills would be an additional asset;
What will you get?
Basic Pay + Fringe Benefits (Monthly Health Benefit + Annual Group Life Insurance
+ Annual 13th Month Pay + Severance Policy + Leaves Entitlements)