- Accept payments by cash, credit cards and checks from customers for repairs, parts,and other services.
- Refund customer payments for unused parts or other reasons in accordance with supervisor direction or company policy.
- Reconcile payments received with invoiced amounts and prices of parts.
- Explain service technicians, recommendations, repairs and other actions to customers.
- Direct customer calls to the desired or appropriate department.
- Answer customer questions about vehicle problems, the status of repairs, and hours of operation.
- Any Graduated.
- Must be working experience in cashier at least (2) years.
- Above LCCI Level(1,2,3).
- Computer skill (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email & Internet).
- Attend on sat & sun (Monday Off)
- Working Hour ; 9:00Am to 5:00Pm.