Duties and Responsibilities
(1) Safeguard and advance cash from vault for daily loan disbursement, cash withdrawal and settlement of other expenses.
(2) Prepare expense vouchers attaching with sufficient supporting documents.
(3) Collect daily cash from loan payment, customer deposit and cash return from tellers.
(4) Reconcile daily physical cash with cash balance in accounting system and prepare daily cash count sheet.
(5) Input customer’s information into accounting system to generate customer identification number, loan account, and/or saving account.
(6) Print out loan repayment schedule, customer profile and account statement for customers and other stakeholders.
(7) Explain to customer on their repayment schedule, credit discipline and other related policies and procedure.
(8) Perform cash count with branch manager, controller, internal auditor, external auditor and other related supervision authority.
(9) Perform other tasks assigned by manager.
(1) Any graduates, diploma/certificate in accounting are preferred.
(2) Working experience in related field.
(3) Problem solving skill.
(4) Knowledge of customer and personal service.
(5) Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within an organization.
(6) Computer literate.
(7) Good at English language.