- Handle cash, credit or check transactions with customers (External and Internal)
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct
- To Assit the Senior Cashier to obtain infromation from several sources such as expenses incurred in the day, month, etc
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- To manage the cash and supervise over the financial transactions.
- To prepare the weekly report of cash and payable to provide manager
Any Graduated Degree would be acceptable.
Minimum working (02) year experiences
require a high level of efficiency and accuracy.
Excellent interpersonal communication would be needed
Ability to effectively manage your time and prioritize tasks.
Can be travel to local branch offices
Can be used Microsoft Word and Excel
Attention to Details and Mathematics Skills
Proficient with Internet and Email
Keeping information as confidential.
Can able to work under pressure