1. JOB SUMMARY
The CCR Supervisor receives job instruction from the Logistics department and ensures that all orders are carried out as per the terminal operating procedures and operating parameters. He will also coordinate and issues job instructions to the CCR team to ensure safe, smooth and effective operations for the loading and off-loading of vessels, barges, trucks and all tank farm related transfers and product movements through effective control via the DCS.
2. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
TASKS TO BE CONDUCTED
· Responsible for the accurate execution of all CCR activities.
· Supervise the implementation of operational procedures to deliver safe, reliable operations fully compliant with company standards and regulations.
· Coordinate with the Logistics department to ensure all the clients’ requirements and instructions are carried out according to terminal operating procedures and parameters.
· Timely reporting of any malfunction of equipment and proper housekeeping of responsible area.
· Coordinate with the Maintenance department and contractors for safe execution of permit to work.
· Co-ordinate the commissioning and decommissioning of the terminal facilities.
· Execute the operating instructions by the Improvement Supervisor or Senior Operations Supervisor.
· To take over the DCS as and when necessary.
· Take necessary and appropriate actions to resolve operational issues.
· To carry out investigations and inform the relevant department heads on high discrepancies for all loading and unloading operations.
· Ensure operational records are documented and correctly filled in and filed by CCR Team.
· Plan and work out manpower roster and arrange replacements as needed.
· Participate in the terminal Emergency response team and to coordinate fire and safety related response operations during emergencies to safeguard the Terminal assets and personnel.
· Achieve Key Performance Index set out by the management.
· Carry out the yearly appraisal of subordinates.
· All documents generated and processed timely and with accuracy
· Timely and accurate input of all shipping/movement information into TMS system
· Positive feedback from co-workers and customers
· Zero safety incident
3. COMPETENCY AND EXPERIENCE
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Positive attitude and self-motivated
· Independent judgement
· Able to communicate in English effectively.
· Able to communicate effectively to team members regarding job tasks, responsibilities and project process and achieve common goals.
· Able to allocate appropriate time and resources effectively for completing work.
· Able to analyse problems systematically, organize, and identify underlying causes and generate solutions.
· Able to build productive rapport with follow employees at all levels within and outside the department.
· Demonstrate high level of technical proficiency in DCS/TMS and able to provide leadership for problem solving
· Experience in operating DCS and TMS for vessel discharging, barge, and truck loading.
4. EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATES
· Engineering Diploma or Technical certificate.
· At least 5 years' capacity as a CCR Supervisor (or equivalent) in the Oil Terminal Industry or 7 years’ experience as DCS board man.
· Strong organizational and communication skills.
· Self-motivated and ability to lead.