1. JOB SUMMARY
The CCR Technician II is part of the CCR team whose primary role is to operate the DCS and TMS system at the terminal for loading and unloading operations and related process controls. The role includes the coordination with terminal personnel for the safe and accurate completion of related terminal operations plus the generation of loading and unloading shipping documents for vessels and barges and input of details such as timesheet into the TMS system.
2. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
TASKS TO BE CONDUCTED
· Responsible for all works carried out in the CCR, including operating of equipment via the DCS and generating of documents for shipments and other related as assigned.
· Carry out works as per operation procedure to deliver safe, reliable operations and comply with company regulations.
· Coordinate with field staff to ensure all the clients’ requirements and instructions are carried out according to terminal operating procedures and parameters.
· Ensure quantity loaded or received is within tolerance by proper and meticulous control of operations equipment, for example, pumps.
· Generating shipping documents.
· Input data into the TMS system as required.
· Timely reporting of any malfunction of equipment and proper housekeeping of responsible area.
· To train and guide CCR technicians.
· Co-ordinate with vessel and barge crew for operations.
· Assist in the commissioning and decommissioning of the terminal facilities.
· To perform housekeeping and ensure the work area is neat and clean at all times.
· Execute the operating instructions and complete the tasks as directed by Supervisor.
· Report to and seek advice from the CCR Supervisor on any operational issues.
· To assist in investigations as and when required.
· Ensure operational records are documented and correctly filled in and filed.
· Part of the terminal Emergency response team and safeguarding the Terminal assets and coordinating fire and safety-operations during emergencies.
· Achieve Key Performance Index set out by the management
· All documents generated and processed timely and with accuracy
· Timely and accurate input of all shipping/movement information into TMS system
· Positive feedback from co-workers and customers
· Zero safety incident
3. COMPETENCY AND EXPERIENCE
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Work collaboratively with fellow employees and others to achieve identified goals and objectives.
· Positive attitude and self-motivated
· Independent judgement
· Experience in operating DCS and TMS for vessel discharging, barge, and truck loading.
4. EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATES
· Technical certificate or High School.
· At least 2 years' capacity as a CCR Technician II (or Boardman or equivalent) in the Oil Terminal Industry or 2 years’ experience as CCR technician (or Boardman or equivalent).