· Job Description
1.Completing tasks assigned by management accurately and efficiently.
· 2.Manage and supervise all operational process such as tanker unloading, barge loading, truck loading, tank to tank transfer, tank cleaning and water drain, etc.
· 3.Managing and solving daily operational problems such as overfilling, wrong product, error in operation at the truck loading bay and SCADA system at the central room.
· 4.Responsible for managing report such as Daily report with gain & loss, Monthly report including stock and throughput with gain & loss, Tanker (Vessel) summary report, Barge summary report, Tank to Tank transfer report, shore receipt and daily fuel issue, water drain out report.
· 5.Making all tank allocation and truck loading arm allocation.
· 6.Dealing with the third party (Surveyor) to calculate and sign for Shore Receipt.
· 7.Co-operate with operation, M&E team and logistic team for better operation such as drain out water from all tanks, running AODD pump, cleaning the tanks, PIG operation, line cleaning etc.
· 8. Prepare defect lists and coordinate relevant suppliers to take corrective maintenance for troubleshoot equipment, to order spare parts as per our operation needs, to make corrective maintenance immediately, upgrade SCADA system, recheck alignment for pumps, calibrate flow meter for Truck Loading Bay in the terminal.
· 9.Handle customers’ complaints.
· 10.Training SCADA system to the staffs to run operational process accurately and efficiently.
· 11.Managing, mentoring, training and coaching staffs and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
· 12.Initiating operational policies within the department for discussion, approval and implementation.
· 13.Measure improvements in employees’ job performance and report to the management team.
· 14.Motivating employees and ensuring a focus on the mission.
· Proven experience as Central Control Room (CCR) Manager field.
· Deep understanding of safety guidelines
· Ability in producing reports and developing relevant policies
· Ability to solve the problem and delegate suitable tasks
· Diploma/ Certificates in the related field are preferred
· Influence in English (4 skills)
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
· Able to work in Thilawa Oil Terminal.