A Channel Manager is responsible for improving customer consumption; planning and implementing customer presentations, monitoring competitor activity, help all communications with resellers, creating plans for growing market share and communicating channel activities.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:5 years
- ·Find potential partners, negotiate and sign contracts with potential partners, to meet the sales target;
- Distribution Channel construction, channel management and channel relationship maintenance
- Develop the Distribution channel by ST&Coverage&DOS
- Monitor the channel PSI and setting channel policy for achieve Monthly or Quarterly target
- Develop agent channels for establishing regional markets and manage local agents and distributors;
- Survey and feedback on information about competitive brands in regional markets
- Must have a background in the mobile phone or 3C digital industry more than 5 years
- Have more than two years experience in channel sales management.
- Bachelor's degree holder and other professional qualification will be highly advantaged
- Good at English or Chinese communication skills.
- Have a great communication skill and problem-solving skill
- Positive/Strong execution/Independent
- Able to work well under pressure,and quickly learning.