- Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role.
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts's operations in manufacturing.
- Perform a full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Perform operation cost forecasts / budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
- Responsible for timely monthly financial statements , payments, cash- flow management reporting to director.
- Review and approve payment vouchers & journal entries.
- Perform cash- flow forecasting, budgeting and working closing with the operation team.
- Work consultation with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives.
- Conduct all necessary training to keep the team's skill and knowledge up to date maintain and comply with all Myanmar tax regulations.
- CPA (or) minimum degree in Accounting / Finance / ACCA qualification.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years relevant experience in financial & management accounting particularly in manufacturing industrial field.
- Good use in Microsoft Office especially in advance excels. MYOB software can be used well.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English four skills.
- Leadership and managerial skills to operate in a dynamic environment must be required.