General Manager level
(Returnees from Singapore) Finance & Accounting
· Performing financial analysis and reporting to management as needed
· Performing month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries
· Coordinating with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines
· Generating financial reports and statements to Managers for review
· Analyzing financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions
· Monitoring expenditures, analyzing revenues and determining budget variances and reporting the same to management
· Responding to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashion
· Providing guidance to other Accountants when needed
· Assisting in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts
· Assisting in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations
· Monitoring and recording financial transactions according to company policies and regulations
· A bachelor degree in accounting, finance & business. MBA, CPA or ACCA is highly desirable.
· Strong background in accounting with minimum 5 years of experience in progressively responsible financial leadership role preferably in consumer goods industry.
· Age must be between from 40 to 50 years old.