Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data: preparing reports.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies an procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedures questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Corporate Finance
- Reporting Skill
- Deadline- Oriented
- Reporting Research Results
- Time Management
- Data Entry Management
- General Math Skills
Qualifications & Experiences
- Bachelor's or master's degree in tax, accounting or finance
- CPA preference
- Minimum over 4 years experiences in accounting/finance
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas