Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up
- Responsible for managing and controlling the Charts of Accounts.
- Establish finance and accounting team and ensure all finance and accounting activities comply with financial regulations.
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
- Prepare the financial plan, forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results, control and analyze reports as require by Management.
- Work with local authorities to make sure the accounting system comply with local regulation.
- CPA or Minimum Degree in Accounting/ Finance/ ACCA qualification.
- At least 5 years’ experience in financial and management accounting.
- Related Acquiring F&B business knowledge is highly preferred.
- Position based in Kyaukme