- Performing financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
- Performing month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
- Coordinating with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
- Generating financial reports and statements to Managers for review.
- Analyzing financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
- Monitoring expenditures, analyzing revenues and determining budget variances and reporting the same to management.
- Responding to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashion.
- Providing guidance to other Accountants when needed.
- Assisting in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
- Assisting in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
- Monitoring and recording financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
- A bachelor degree in accounting, finance & business. MBA, CPA or ACCA is highly desirable.
- Strong background in accounting with minimum (10) years of experience in progressively responsible financial leadership role preferably in consumer goods industry.
- Age must be between from 40 to 50 years old.