· Presentment for Analysis report (plan & actual) in the end of monthly, quarterly, yearly to Management.
· Must be able to attend the meeting and can discuss instructions as needed by BOD.
· Budget Forecasting next year and last year data analyzing for future.
· Cash Management and control between Budgets.
· Calculation for Costing.
· Financial Analysis Report.
· Responsible for Government Tax, Audit & Insurance
- A bachelor degree in accounting, finance & business. CPA or ACCA is highly desirable.
- Strong background in accounting with minimum (8) years of experience in progressively responsible financial leadership role preferably in consumer goods industry.
- Age must be between from 40 to 50 years old.