Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up
- Responsible for managing and controlling the Charts of Accounts.
- Establish finance and accounting team and ensure all finance and accounting activities comply with financial regulations.
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
- Prepare the financial plan, forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results, control and analyze reports as require by Management.
- Work with local authorities to make sure the accounting system comply with local regulation.
- CPA or Minimum Degree in Accounting/ Finance/ ACCA qualification.
- At least 3 years’ experience in financial and management accounting.
- Related Acquiring Raw Materials, Manufacturing and Selling Finished Goods knowledge is highly preferred.
- Flexibility to work with shareholders at a joint venture company
- Ability to speak and read Chinese is a plus
- Expected to travel frequently to Namtu and stay there for weeks at a time. But there is chance to come to Yangon once in a while.