• At least 5 years of relevant work experience • B Com/ BE com/DA(LCCI/ ACCA, Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting, or equivalent business experience. Preference will be given to candidates with the Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations. • Fluent in English • Excellent communication skills are essential,
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:5 years
Assist to Finance manager to engage in financial analysis in such areas as forecasting, budgeting, engaging in cost reduction analysis, and reviewing operational performance and additional analysis responsibilities that include support of the management team in a variety of operational decisions.
• Able to handle full set of accounting.
• Checking on daily sales DO, invoices and Journal Entries.
• Well maintain of fixed assets register and capitalization.
• Checking payment vouchers with fully documented
• Checking and analyzing factory and sales center expenditure.
• Preparing monthly sales report for management meeting
• Checking weekly/monthly AR reports and follow up with S&M team
• Accounting software preferred
• Consistent, accurate, and thorough with an eye for details
• Checking on factory overtime calculation
• Directly report to finance manager
• Able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
• Able to motivate the team
• Adhoc duties assigned