Chief Accountant (NFF/CO2)
- Daily Operation, Analyze & report the data of expenditure and Income
- Daily, weekly and monthly report to HOD
- Experience in Account receivable and payable
- coordination and collaboration with related department
- overall manage in stock Entry, Cash flow, financial statement
- Be able to concentrate for long period of time, handle pressure with high sense of confidentiality
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
Minimum Qualification & Experience
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification , Preferably CPA or CA qualified.
- Age above 30
- Minimum 6 Years working experience in accounting field and 3 Years in management role.
- Good financial accounting knowledge and meticulous.
- Able to prioritize, organize and complete reports in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of internal control is preferred.
- PC literacy skill - Strong Excel skills, knowledge of SAP system will be an advantage.
- Independent, a good team player, possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.