- Organize work and assign
responsibilities to members within the finance Dept.
- Familiar with financial and
- Prepare a budget for the project and
ensure it is properly implemented.
- Devise financial management
procedure based on the business objective.
- Establish internal control and
support the roll-out and further improvement in Finance.
- Perform other ad-hoc Assignments as
required by HQ or the supervisor.
- Report to the CFO, BOD, Chairman.
- Liaison with tax department.
- Bachelors Degree or above in Finance, Accounting ,or other relevant disciplines wiith ACCA
- Minimum 5 year experience in CA role).
- Solid knowledge of Myanmar finance law and tax requirement and IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards)
- Good command of English.
- Strong computer skills; proficiency
in Peachtree , ERP software , Excel , Word .