Duties and Responsibilities
- Fully control of assets with schedules, stock,entering cost and revenue reorganization into system.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue,and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Ensure that the Accounting associate issues are resolved.
- At the end of month to supervise the closing of the books and the subsequent timely preparation of the required financial data.
- Responsible for all the bookkeeping function of the property with the main purpose of a timely monthly closing of the books, which will include the preparation of all monthly journal vouchers.
- Preparation of all Finance reports in accordance with set policy and distributing such on a timely basis.
- Reconcile and coordinate on a monthly basis the completion of all general ledgers accounts, with proper supporting files.
- Maintain proper records of all project expenditures and related fixed asset accounts and the preparation of quarterly and annual reports.
- Prepare monthly reports as provided and required for in the SPI on a timely and accurate basis for proper distribution.
- Coordinating with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines
- Prepare monthly reconciliation/analyses of all Balance Sheet accounts and other expenses, where necessary and when needed.
- Maintain all supporting documents and files to all of the above reconciliation / analysis
- Prepare and coordinate monthly tax payments and reports with taxation authorities. Liaise with taxation department in regard to all taxation related matters with assistance of the Assistant Controller.
- Prepare all monthly statistical reports as and when required by the government authorities.
- Will ensure property rules and regulations are adhered to and will maintain discipline within the property following disciplinary guidelines as described in the Employee handbook.
- Will comply with any other directive from Senior Management which may from time to time be requested.
- Must have a proper educational qualification, preferably in accounting
- Age must be minimum 34 years old.
- At least 5 years working experience in related field.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to derive innovative solutions
- Leadership and Managerial skills to operate in a dynamic environment must be required
- Must be flexible in working hours
- Able to use Accounting Software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and English are essential.
minor-latin;mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";