Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist to identify and document operational processes and gaps, and to develop risk management strategies, controls, and programs.
- Assist in the development of risk-based internal audit programs.
- Analyze internal controls processes, and financial and review suitability of internal control design and provide recommendation for improvement.
- Review compliance of operation with relevant policies and procedures.
- Review audit evidences to ensure high quality deliverables based on International Auditing Standards.
- Provides value added and timely feedbacks to auditors on the audit work papers and documentations.
- Conduct audit exit meetings to review audit findings.
- Document and communicate audit results both orally and in writing in objective, clear, concise and timely manner.
- Work with various level of Management to follow up on the status of remediation.
- Solid understanding of Internal Auditing concepts, International auditing standards and internal control frameworks Strong Analytical Skills
- Knowledge of the banking or other financial sector and Core Banking System will be an added advantage
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in banking, finance, accounting, management, economics, or related fields
- Professional Certifications strongly preferred Experiences
- Approximately total 7-8 years of internal auditing experience
- Experience in risk-based audit, internal financial control processes, governance frameworks, enterprise wide risk management
- Ability to monitor implementation of the internal audit program for a bank and lead and manage audit teams;
- Ethical standards and integrity in both their personal and professional dealings;
- Strong communication skills: English/Burmese language (Written and spoken)
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook)