- Creative problem-solving skills coupled with technological expertise are required to deal with day-to-day occurrences.
- Whether it's a software glitch or a seemingly inexplicable malfunction, the Internet engineer must be able to isolate the issue and repair the problem in a timely manner.
- Determines the goals of the company or organization devises plans for each phase of the project identifies and procures the resources needed recruits engineering staff performs quality control checks.
- Ensuring the safety and effectiveness or reliability of the system or product evaluates the costs within a specific time frame.
- Supervises the installation of the equipment or the manufacturing process of a product negotiates with team members to generate ideas and clarify specifications delegates tasks as necessary to engineering team resolves disputes between team members
- Responsible for the technical supervision of the development, production or operation of an engineering project for a multinational corporation, a major company or a government institution.
- Bachelor of Engineering degree/Computer Science .Master of Science in computer science preferred)
- Microsoft, AWS, VMWARE, Cisco (highest certified certificate holder are more preferable)
- 3 to 5 years in similar position and 8 to 10 years in programming or software development and implementation related fields.
- Chief engineers play an integral role in the overall success of a project.
- The position entails a four year degree in an engineering specialty required by the company, a minimum of four years of experience in a supervisory role, preferably managing a team of ten or more engineers and an outstanding record of successful projects.
- Have experience and expertise in technology and project management skill and business logic.
- They must also demonstrate a thorough knowledge of industry codes.
- Experiences and track record in related field is essential.
- Must be willing to travel work extended hours , weekends and holiday