- Act as liaison with Tech/Software teams, driving the operational execution of software enhancements
- Act as Launch SME to drive standardization and documentation of core process elements to support network growth and scale
- Supplement the efforts of the Regional Process Improvement teams
- Support and align with local operations to achieve and surpass key productivity, cost and service metrics
- Interface with other functional areas as required (Supply Chain, Operations Integration, Transportation, Site Launch, Procurement, etc.) in support of network initiatives
- Determines the goals of the company or organization devises plans for each phase of the project identifies and procures the resources needed recruits engineering staff performs quality control checks.
- Ensuring the safety and effectiveness or reliability of the system or product evaluates the costs within a specific time frame.
- Supervises the installation of the equipment or the manufacturing process of a product negotiates with team members to generate ideas and clarify specifications delegates tasks as necessary to engineering team resolves disputes between team members
- Responsible for the technical supervision of the development, production or operation of an engineering project for a multinational corporation, a major company or a government institution.
- Bachelor of Engineering degree .A master's degree in engineering is usually preferred.
- 3 to 5 years in similar position and 8 to 10 years in related fields.
- Chief engineers play an integral role in the overall success of a project.
- Experience using and communicating performance metrics to a broad audience
- The position entails a four year degree in an engineering specialty required by the company, a minimum of four years of experience in a supervisory role, preferably managing a team of ten or more engineers and an outstanding record of successful projects.
- They must also demonstrate a thorough knowledge of industry codes.
- Experiences and track record in related field is essential.
- Must be willing to travel work extended hours , weekends and holiday