- Determines the goals of the company or organization devises plans for each phase of the project identifies and procures the resources needed recruits engineering staff performs quality control checks.
- Ensuring the safety and effectiveness or reliability of the system or product evaluates the costs within a specific time frame.
- Supervises the installation of the equipment or the manufacturing process of a product negotiates with team members to generate ideas and clarify specifications delegates tasks as necessary to engineering team resolves disputes between team members
- Responsible for the technical supervision of the development, production or operation of an engineering project for a multinational corporation, a major company or a government institution.
- Generate detailed system documentation such as requirements, integration, design documentation etc.
- This includes all electrical, mechanical and software interfaces
- Bachelor / Master of Engineering degree.Electronic engineering Degree is usually preferred.)
- 3 to 5 years in similar position and 8 to 10 years in related fields.
- Experience in integration of complex system
- Quick learner, Motivated and dedicated to get the job done right.
- Knowledge in planning and implementation of Radio network .
- Chief engineers play an integral role in the overall success of a project.
- The position entails a four year degree in an engineering specialty required by the company, a minimum of four years of experience in a supervisory role, preferably managing a team of ten or more engineers and an outstanding record of successful projects.
- Experiences with transmission systems, device design, and placement of antennas for optimum performance.
- Fast problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experiences and track record in related field is essential.
- Must be willing to travel work extended hours , weekends and holiday