Established in 2010, Dagon Seikkan International Logistics Service's mission is to provide the best inland container depot and warehousing services in Myanmar. We run one of the largest ICD terminal in Yangon, Myanmar at 50 acres in size in a prime industrial location with close distance to the port terminals. We provide services to a variety of shipping lines, third party logistics service providers, and manufacturers who require warehousing space. Overall, we accommodate ~5,000 TEUs in our yard, and 21 warehouses of 55,000 sqm in size.
We are looking for a visionary CEO to join our team. As a CEO, you will be responsible for the supervision of the overall business strategy and success. Your role will be crucial to the success of our company, as you will be giving all the strategic directions to the team across the whole company.
We want our CEO to be a motivator and a great leader. We also need you to be able to see the big picture and think out of the box to ensure that our company stays at the forefront of ICD/warehouse service provider in Myanmar.
- Previous working experience as CEO (or equivalent) for (3-4) years
- Previous working experience in logistics industry for at least 5 years (esp., familiarity with shipping lines and warehouse services)
- MA in business administration or similar relevant field
- Accreditation in logistics field (Diploma, Bachelor, etc.)
- Experience in developing, planning and implementing successful strategies
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance, finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with various business functions such as marketing, sales, finance, HR etc.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving orientation
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Develop high-quality business strategies and plans
- Ensure strategy alignment with objectives
- Lead with an example and motivate subordinates
- Encourage employee engagement
- Train a high performing managerial team
- Oversee all operations and business activities
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies
- Ensure the company’s complicity with legal and business ethics
- Review financial and non-financial reports
- Give advice for improvement and suggestions for solution
- Build trusting relations with key partners and stakeholders (customers)
- Ensure that our services are top-notch
- Maintain contact with shareholders; Host routine shareholder meetings, and special shareholder meetings for proper governance
- Train, motivate and lead others
- Analyze problematic situations and suggest solutions
- Keep abreast of the markets and industry trends
Please email your CV to email@example.com